The Hunter is an original portrait drawing of a lone shark in shallow waters.
There are not many of the shark population it has fallen by up to 90% globally with 70 species classified a vulnerable, including the great white shark.
- This portrait is 280 x 280mm
- In graphite pencil, on smooth heavy weight pad
- Framed and mounted in white
- Total overall framed size is 320 x320mm.
- It will be sent flatboxed in protective packaging.
- It will be sent with a certificate of authenticity signed by artist
The portrait is sprayed with a sealant, which guards away UVA light and any smudging of the pencil. It is always advised to hang away from strong sunlight, as I cant guarantee if wouldnt fade with years of UVA rays.